LOOPERS for Kontakt 6 FULL VERSION
A set of 12 libraries in one pack that feature a set of looped samples that range from instant atmosphere to subtle leads. Suitable for ambient composers and any musician who enjoys extra texture in the mix.
Some libraries have a short release to allow more keyboard-like playing while some are almost drone-like. All will loop back and forth for as long as you hold down a key.
The mod wheel has been set-up as an inverse swell-pedal that peaks at the low and high ends yet drops to zero at 50% movement. With a bit of practice this can be used to get some stutter into the sounds with some wobble of the wheel around this mark.
Each library comes with what is currently the standard Flintpope GUI featuring five panels accessing:-
1. Envelope, Softness, Tape Noise and Color.
2. Replika Diffusion for cloud-like atmosphere and softer delays.
3. Replika Modern, the clean, classic delay. As Time on this panel (and all the panels) is calibrated in millisecs and not in note-divisions you may want to refer to this online resource for INSTANT calculation of delay times in relation to tempo and note-division.
A few words about Rate and Depth: these work in tandem as an extra flanged texture. Rate has no effect unless Depth is above 0%
4. Plate Reverb for you know what.
5. Phasis for a huge range of phasing effects from subtle to silly.
To use these libraries simply load any .nki in the Flintpope Loopers folder.
After the first is loaded, for example Flintpope Loopers – Braillic.nki, simply click either arrow L or R at the end of the title bar to load the next one.
THE FULL VERSION OF KONTAKT 6 IS REQUIRED